I am torn...

I am at peace. The friend from my last post is turned around again...and it was by a pure miracle that I am able to help her. I almost cry when I think about how smoothly the situation is being resolved.
Tomorrow I start school. I am not exactly nervous about it...but I am definitely praying about a decision that comes in just a few years: a career choice. To be a writer, I just have to hold down a job in that category and work at it with everything I am. To be a youth pastor (still trying to get used to that idea, actually), I would probably go to Grace and after that, I have no clue.
I realize that it is still a few years away...but people keep asking me the cliche question "What do you want to be when you grow up?", and though I'm not a little girl mentally or physically, there is a little bit of me that wants to hide like one. I don't want to face this yet. I just wanna keep loving God and the people who I care about the most...and write. No matter if it is a career someday or not, I will write til I have no more words. Haha...imagine a Johnson running out of words. That's a good one. :)

Comments

Popular Posts