Changes

For the past few days, I have been doing a full workload of school. It has been fairly easy (for the moment, anyway), and I have actually been glad for it. How many times this summer have I sat idly for several hours, just wishing for family to come or a church event to attend? More than I care to mention. I guess I should tell you about some new things I've been up to. Well, not really new, but almost constructive. ;)
The first one is that we FINALLY have a radio station that works everywhere in our house. I am super excited! I get a lot of grief from people about adoring Go Fish music and SUPPOSEDLY I listen to nothing else. Yeah right. The only reason why I listen to it so much is because (A) I love "That Accapella Sound" haha! ;) (B) We have few cds in our house that aren't by them or by somebody that Mom likes (C) Up until now, the reception for our radios was hideous! Because of this change, I can now listen to whatever I want...and the selection is refreshing.
The second one is that I have been reading a lot more. Okay. That is NOT new. But I would like to point out that, until now, my fifteen year old brother NEVER took my book away when I wasn't looking! I swear, he hasn't ever showed interest in reading romance/action books before. I realize he is growing up, but this was rather surprising and, if I may be so bold, annoying!
I find myself laughing at my own weirdness. That is the only name for someone who starts three book series and actually reads them! Yes, I have at least three series going on at the same time at the moment! :) It gets slightly confusing, but I love them all!
The third one is that we have a new deck! I have been enjoying every second of it! :) It is quite large...and I helped build it! :)
Well, there are many other things going on right now, but I am drawing a blank right now. Good grief, it took me all day to finish this post!

Comments

Popular Posts