Come Let It Shine!

3 more days! As I sit here and listen to the song "Let It Shine" by Sons and Daughters, I am feeling so overwhelmed. On the way home from our final meeting for the trip, my siblings and I played that song and recorded it on the Flip as we sang. It was pitch black, but as I listen to these videos now (we did several), I feel so blessed.
"Come let it, come let it, come let it shine!" That is what I need to do next week. I need to stop thinking about what they will think of me (or what my teammates will think of me!) and remember to let my light shine brightly to these kids.
We also did "Spirit Speaks" last night. Actually, we taped it at least twice. The effect of having both our voices plus the original vocalists sounds almost like it is natural in some areas. I nearly burst into tears when I heard it. The haunting harmony mixed with Michael's amazing bass voice, and Natalie's soprano sounded so sweet! My alto wasn't much different, but it did add a little sound. ;)
My point in mentioning this is that I am so proud to be related to two insanely talented kids, and I wanted to let y'all know about it!
"You spoke life into my loss. You are the air I breathe, You are the air I breathe!"

Comments

Popular Posts