Changes

Wow, my life has been crazy lately! A term paper to write, news about my bad finger (I don't need surgery), Christmas choir practice at church just started, two online classes, a couple of Compass visits, a sleepover with Megan and Eli, and tons of movie making! :)
I am continuing to look at colleges. Well, not really. I am praying about a certain one at the moment. It has a good writing program...and I am also praying about where God wants me to be career-wise. As a very wise friend of mine said once..."When God is telling you that this what He wants you to do, you'll KNOW. There will be no doubt in your mind." Thanks, Marci.
I've struggled with 'stuff' a lot lately. Frustration over my lack of control is probably a reminder from God that HE is supposed to be in charge, not me. That is hard to remember when I am having a rotten day. The times when I am most vulnerable, I should be in the word, but I haven't been. It stinks.
The youth group's prayer team has been organized. :) Connie asked me to do the prep work, so here I am, seven other people with me and two meetings under our belts. It has been great--if one of us needs prayer during the week, we simply post on the Team Prayer wall on Facebook, and it is covered in prayer by seven other people. I made it private, so we can be open with each other. The support has been overwhelming!
Megan and Eli's mom, Amanda, asked us to pray about doing something with our musical talent. To hear her talk, we could be the next home school prodigies. I don't think we're that good--but it is flattering to be complimented. ;) We have written one song with Eli on the drums, Megan on the noisemaker, Michael on the guitar, and Natalie and I on vocals. It sounds pretty good, actually. :) I'm excited to see where God takes us. No matter what area. ;)

Comments

Popular Posts