Boldly

Wow, so much to say. I got my wisdom teeth pulled at the end of February, and that was ten times as bad as the last time I had teeth pulled. The two bottom ones became dry sockets and that was crap to live with!
I turned 18 on March 12th. No, I don't feel different...except for being able to vote, of course. :)
I've been working on getting ready to graduate on June 2nd. We're having the party here, and it is hitting us just how many people are going to need a place to sleep for at least one night. About 30 people from my Dad's side plus (more than likely) about 15 people from my Mom's side. Woo! Some will stay at Grandpa's, some here, and at least a couple of people will stay at the Masilko's house. (bless them!) It's gonna be crazy...Christmas and summer all wrapped into one! :D So pumped!
We're drawing close to Faith Community's Easter choir performances...this Sunday is the big day! It will be my last time performing before going to Northwestern--I can barely stand the thought. I will be leaving a massive piece of my heart with those precious people!
Compass had become less of an exciting feature of my month up until we went in March. The kids were less responsive, and this led Connie and I to pray about whether or not to keep going. Well, it was pretty obvious what God's answer was--we were swarmed by kids who wanted to love on us the last time we went up there. I was so grateful that He encouraged us that day. :)
With Easter right around the corner, I have had such a burden for people to realize just how much Jesus gave for us on the cross. I mean, He literally took every sin that has ever existed, plus every sin that will exist in the future. That is huge...I can't comprehend it, but I want to come as close to understanding as I can.
Prayer team has been such a blessing to me. We were able to add two people (only one of them has been able to join us yet, though) to the mix, and our last meeting included more of our members than we had had since the first couple of meetings. I feel more at peace about leaving them because I know that they will continue to meet, even when I am not around to remind them.
My grandma has been suffering off-and-on with health junk for the past few months. It really brought me back to the theme of this blog--I Am But Grass. Seriously, our lives could end at any moment. Although the world is not going to be ending any time soon (as my friend Jt says, it has to last at least 1,007 more years!), that does NOT mean that we should simply sit around and bask in the love of Jesus! No, we need to get out there and pour some of that amazing love onto other people! Yes, that is my challenge for you. Get out there and share the Gospel BOLDLY.

Comments

Popular Posts