A beautiful reason to rejoice!

As you prepare for Christmas, please allow me to draw your attention to this happy piece of news that the English majors and minors received today. I heard yesterday, but was waiting for the official email to announce it.

From the head of our English department:

"Dear Majors and Minors in English,
I am thankful to be able to report, on behalf of the English Department, that Dr. Martin received the good news yesterday from President Christy that he had been reinstated in his position teaching Creative Writing at NWC.  I have expressed our gratitude to Mr. Christy for considering our appeal and being willing to make this decision on our behalf.
Wishing you all the Joy of  Christmas,
Dr. Lundberg"

God is so good...thank you for praying, appealing, and giving us your support, my friends. Dr. Martin and the Writing and Rhetoric major will see another year at Northwestern.

Comments

Popular Posts