Almost Free

Well, the talk was a flop. Yeah, don't know what it is about me and private talks...they don't seem to mix too well. But I am not discouraged. Allow me to explain...
The next day, I talked to my friend extensively on Facebook and I was able to explain my feelings without interruption. She was very understanding and FINALLY I was free from all those pent-up feelings! It was such sweet relief to be unburdened.
In the process of fixing this problem, I realize that I was struggling with anger. Again. It was mainly pointed at myself, because I have a hard time forgiving myself for the hurt I have caused people in the past. While I was working through my issues, I recognized this. I'm not healed completely, but I am slowly working my way towards freedom.
I am overwhelmed by the unconditional love of so many people in my life. I love them immeasurably, but I always need to hear them tell me the same. <3

Comments

Popular Posts