Frito Lay

My puppy, Frito, has been missing for close to a week. Because we are rather used to losing pets, we have to prepare ourselves in case he never returns. This morning, we saw tracks leading into the back cow lot. We were so excited that we hiked through the stock field and down into the gulley near our house, following the tracks. Of course, there were several sets of the same type of dog tracks, so it became quite exasperating. But we were very encouraged that they were fresh tracks. While we were following them, I was almost always either cursing my dog's fear of strangers or begging God to let us find Frito.
In the end, we saw fresh tracks all over the cow lot, field, and front lot across the road. We never found him, but we know for sure that he is alive!! While I did sit outside alone for a while after we searched, simply trying not to cry, I have to trust God to bring Frito back to us. I miss him so badly! I'm fighting the discouragement that I am feeling...gotta have faith.
I'll let you know if we find him...

Comments

Popular Posts