The past couple of days have been quite an experience. I had been going through a massive writer's block for a couple of months now, and I was pretty discouraged about it. About a week and a half ago, some of my amazing girl friends from church were driving to see a movie in Omaha. One of them was Marci (love that girl!). We talked about careers, and I mentioned that I wanted to be an author. She told me to go for it. That was the beginning of the end for my writer's block.
So, the past two days have been amazing! I was able to feel inspired enough to write about ten pages in my book...and that is quite a bit for a book mainly about solving riddles. (especially since I have to write those!)
A shout-out to Marci Greig for her amazing advice and encouragement! Also, thank You, Lord for Your grace. I feel like I might have a chance in this world of authors.

Comments

Popular Posts