The Victim

Last night my brother and sister were talking to me before we went to sleep. My sister starting telling us about the songs that impact her the most, and why. I was close to tears as I listened to her explain the meaning behind all of her favorite songs.
I also have some favorites because of what they did for me. "Blessed Be Your Name" means so much to me...it was played at Grandpa's funeral. "You're My Little Girl" is my favorite song...ever. Always has been. Whenever I'm mad and need to cry...I listen to it.
"The Victim" is a song that is probably the most meaningful in this season of my life. It talks about how Jesus became the victim for our crimes...and took our torture. I cannot EVER sing that song without crying. No joke.
So...yeah. Music means a lot in this family! :)

Comments

Popular Posts