Sinking

I am struggling right now. On Sunday, I talked to someone I love very much about some internal battles. As usual, she gave me advice that was too sound to argue with. For good reasons, I won't say what I am trying to work out.
I will say that the past few days have been massively difficult. Right after a major breakthrough with someone who had been distant from me for a long time, I felt a sinking sadness in the pit of
my stomach. There are times when I want to scream just to let some pressure out of my chest, but I know it wouldn't last. Crying doesn't help either. Mainly because I can't seem to cry. At all.
This post is rambling, and I hate that. I like logical things, and this isn't. I wish I could say everything that I am thinking right now, but I certainly can't. Ugh. I just wanna curl up in a ball and cry.
This is a short post. So be it. Sigh...

Comments

Popular Posts