Sniffle...

Ah, the time is here yet again. What time, you ask? The time for my annual fall cold. I ALWAYS get sick in the fall!! Normally I am fairly healthy, but around harvest time I tend to get sick for at least a week.
As usual, I was the last one to catch it. First Michael went down...Saturday was pure misery for the poor kid. Then on Saturday night through Sunday night, Natalie gradually got sicker. I did not get sick until Tuesday! Here I was...thinking that I was safe. Then BOOM! Now my throat is sore, my ears are plugged, and I am in dire need of a tissue as we speak.
On top of that, I happen to have a circulation problem that I inherited from my mom. My feet and hands just cannot stay warm. I'm not TRYING to whine...but I am freezing right now!! UGH!
So...if you hear three coughs at three different pitches within five seconds, you aren't in the hospital. You are standing next to the Johnson kids. Whoop-de-do. Sorry if I sneeze...

Comments

Popular Posts