What a Week.

Today is Thursday...one more day of high school camp. It has been the best and worst week of the entire summer, depending on how I think about it. Instead of running the farm activity, I've been acting as techie for the worship team as well as putting together nightly slideshows all week. The set up of each day is different since the campers have gotten to choose which activities they go to every day, so I have had a ton of down time that I don't enjoy so much. On the positive side, I have gotten to connect with more campers because of it.
I won't go into detail about the stress of this week, since it is in the past now and is therefore unnecessary to dwell on. What I do want to say is that in the past two days, over 25 campers have come to Jesus and it is the most amazing thing! Also, I did a session this morning about learning to love yourself, and there were over 30 teens there. God did the talking--I can't take any credit. But I am so grateful that Jesus gave me the chance and the voice to talk about something so close to my own heart.
So...as hard as this week has been, God is good all the time. I am thankful for that. I love this age group...I love the staff...I love Jesus.
God loves me, and God's love is enough.

Comments

Popular Posts