I Just Wanna Scream!

Yesterday, my Mom and I were talking about online college classes and the options for next year. I have been dreading this subject for a long time because the thought is not exciting for me. This time, I learned there is a chance that I might have to go on campus instead of doing them online. I can't exactly put my finger on it, but there is something about that concept which frightens me.
Just like every other time that we talk about online classes, I left the room feeling mentally and emotionally drained. I wanted to throw myself down on the bed and sob...but tears refused to come. There are so many times in my life when I wish that I could sink into a black hole and let school life pass by. My mom was asking me if I'd be willing to go on campus, but we both knew that if Dad agreed, and the college would let me in, I'd be going no matter what. That really stinks, for me personally.
So...yeah. This week has been rough so far.

Comments

Popular Posts