What Really Irritates Me

Okay, so today is Day 78 since the oil spill. I understand that people want it fixed. But who are they blaming? Obama! Now, I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of the man. But he is the authority God has placed over me, so I respect him!
What I'd like to know is, why are they blaming him? Just because he's the president does not mean that it is his fault. What about the oil company? What about the governor? What about the mayors of the towns affected? Do they get to sit in their nice houses and mansions and whine, too? I mean, come on, people! Think about this a little bit! Quit blaming people who shouldn't have to deal with it.
I appreciate Obama's efforts to fix things, but it is not his job to fix them. Just sayin'.
Alright, I'm done ranting. :) But let's be honest with ourselves. Anyone who complains about this, but does nothing, is just as bad as the people who are able to do something, but don't.

Comments

Popular Posts