Scavenger Hunt of Life

Well, the past week has been amazing. I have been spending nearly all of my time with my awesome Johnson cousins, and two nights we have spent 24 hours together. Today we are setting up a scavenger hunt for them. We made picture collages of our times as family for their prizes, and hopefully we will make soda pop popsicles! I am super excited, and the whole experience has been incredible.
The scavenger hunt reminds me of my walk with God. I look for clues about life...but unless I follow instructions written out by the Creator of the hunt, I will never find my prize. It excites me when I think about this word picture, and it makes me more eager than ever to find my next clue. My prize is waiting for me when I die...but until then, I'll keep inviting people to join me on this scavenger hunt of life.
God bless you this week...and keep looking for your clues. :)

Comments

Popular Posts